Business Operations Specialist
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures in the company’s overall operation.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative procedures.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems or procedures.
- Iimplement procedures to streamline operational and administrative processes, increase organization, improve efficiency, and document details with the goal of increasing capacity and raising service.
- Provide detailed financial and administrative support to the management including feasibility studies/project chart for new or improved process for business operations.
- Analyze company procedures and organizational structure and evaluate effects of procedural implementation.
- Collect, review, and analyze financial data and relevant information.
- Use knowledge of research methods to conduct marketing, pricing, sourcing, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, and cost analysis.
- Plan and improve the business logistic flow on the business operation
- Coordinate new projects with clients and the company departments, smooth out the project process.
- Research and analyze new techniques to improve company business operation efficiency.
- Document all necessary technical procedures for internal usage.
- Assist in creating user manuals for customer reference
- Train resellers on how to troubleshot the end user’s technical issues
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of revenue forecast and other reports related to business goals.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of all processes, including creation of forms/templates to facilitate the smooth execution of the processes
- Assist with the coordination and development of status reports, monthly reports and other reports as needed
- Assist with the coordination of various data gathering, project reporting and internal initiatives
- Enhance, maintain, and implement client support procedures as needed
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, or other closely related discipline.